Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk Punch2014-02-16
- 1½ oz Cinnamon Toast Crunch Infused Rum*
- 3 oz Half & Half
- ½ oz Rock Candy (or Simple) Syrup
- Shake all ingredients, with ice, in a Cocktail Shaker. Strain into a Milk Glass.
- Garnish with grated Nutmeg.
- *See our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Infused Rum recipe/video
This is our fun take on the classic Bourbon Milk Punch – a eighteenth century-era cocktail enjoyed by that hip Founding Father and swinging, ladies’ man: Benjamin Franklin. We’re fairly certain he would have enjoyed this delightful version during his late night frolicking and Revolutionary revelry. It definitely would have put a smile on his face – no matter the currency he is actually featured on… This cocktail features our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Infused Rum, which “adds the fun to your rum” and makes this drink Electrifying! Yeah, we know… So go ahead, add some fun to your life by making this delicious cocktail. Check out this drink’s cousin – our Cinnamon Roll Flip – for another fun, rich, delightful drink, as well as all of our Milk Punch variations. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk Punch, Add to favorites