Cinnamon Roll Flip2014-04-26
- 1½ oz Cinnamon Toast Crunch Infused Rum*
- ¼ oz Averna Amaro
- ½ oz Rock Candy (or Rich Simple) Syrup
- 1 whole Egg (or pasteurized liquid egg)
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Shake all ingredients, with ice, in a Cocktail Shaker. Strain into a Cordial Glass.
- Garnish with grated Nutmeg.
- *See our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Infused Rum recipe/video
This amazingly fun and delicious cocktail was created by Brian Sturgulewski – of Chicago’s DrumBAR – as “Saturday Cartoons.” The fun in this drink comes from the rum which is infused with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. We reverse-engineered and rechristened it a Flip, as it’s richness stems – not from cream – but from an egg. You will definitely “Flip” for this delicious drink! It utilizes the Italian amaro: Averna, which adds depth to this delightful cocktail with it’s hints of coffee and cocoa. Don’t have an egg? Check out our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milk Punch recipe! Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Cinnamon Roll Flip, Add to favorites