- 3 oz Watermelon Juice* (or muddle 9 1” watermelon cubes)
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Shake the watermelon juice, vodka and sugar, with ice, in a Cocktail Shaker. Strain into a Kramer Glass.
- Garnish with a Mint Sprig.
- For Pitcher or Watermelon Tap*
- 4 cups Watermelon Juice
- 3 cups Vodka
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- *See our Watermelon Juice and Watermelon Tap recipe/video
A great summer-time drink! Make it for yourself or for a bunch of your friends in our watermelon tap. What is that, you ask? It is a watermelon that spews forth delicious martinis for everyone to enjoy! Self-serve, auto-pilot, in green skin that will put your party on cruise control to the fun zone. Cheers!