- 2 oz. Burned-Coffee Infused Bourbon*
- ½ oz. Patchouli Syrup**
- ¼ oz. Sweet Vermouth
- ⅛ oz. Crème de Cacao
- ½ eyedropper Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a mixing glass. Stir to chill and strain into a smoked (optional) Rocks glass. Garnish with a bittered S’more.
- *See our Burned-Coffee Infused Bourbon recipe/video.
- **See our Patchouli Syrup recipe/video.
This delicious and intriguing cocktail tastes like you’re dancing beside the camp fire, nestled into the snuggy, musty embrase of Bigfoot’s hairy chest. Rich notes from the bourbon and crème de cacao marry nicely with the dank, earthy, wet tree bark notions of the patchouli syrup. Enjoy this concoction with a bittered s’more and you may never want to leave the forest. If you like this, be certain to check out the other cocktails we’ve created which utilize the patchouli syrup. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Slow-Dancing Sasquatch, Add to favorites