- 1½ oz Rum (Demerara or Aged)
- 1½ oz Heavy Cream
- ½ oz Maple Syrup
- ¼ oz Allspice (Pimento) Dram*
- 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Purée**
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into a coupe glass. Top with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
- *See our Allspice Dram recipe/video or use commercially available brands like St. Elizabeth’s or Bitter Truth.
- **See our Pumpkin Purée recipe/video or use canned purée.
Similar to our Pumpkin Pie Martini, this rich and creamy cocktail tastes just like a pumpkin pie. The Demerara rum adds a bit of sophistication with its bold flavor and depth, and the fragrant, spicy notes from the allspice dram adds to the complex pumpkin pie flavor. Though not technically an Alexander, we claim poetic license as substituting the allspice dram and maple syrup for the crème de cacao, and pouring rum in place of the gin or brandy, makes for an equally rich and flavor-packed cocktail. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Pumpkin Alexander, Add to favorites