- 1¼ oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Sweet Vermouth
- ¾ oz. Campari
- 2 oz. Heavy Cream
- ¾ oz. Simple Syrup
- ¼ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White (or ¾ oz. Liquid Egg White)
- 3 dashes Bittercube Bolivar Bitters
- 1 dash Orange Bitters
- 3 oz. Club Soda (divided)
- 3 drops Orange Blossom Water
- Add all ingredients (except the Club Soda and Orange Blossom Water) to a Cocktail Shaker. Add one 1” ice cube and shake vigorously until the ice cube has melted. Fill the tin with fresh ice and shake to chill. Double strain into a wine glass over 2 oz. of the club soda and top with another ounce of club soda to raise the foam. Top with the orange blossom water and an orange twist and serve with a straw.
Watch Madison bartender Ryan Williams shake-up his masterful fusion of two of the world’s greatest cocktails. This spawn of momma Negroni and daddy Ramos Gin Fizz will leave you speechless. That is, if you’re still alive after all of the shaking! First published in Alcoholmanac magazine, this drink is brilliance in a glass! Be certain to check out Ryan’s other cocktail: The North Remembers. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Negroni Fizz, Add to favorites