- 1½ oz. Bourbon (Maker’s Mark)
- 1 oz. Sweet Vermouth (Carpano Antica)
- ¼ oz. Campari
- ¼ oz. Coffee Liqueur (St. George)
- 1 eyedropper Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- ½ eyedropper Bittercube Blackstrap Bitters
- ½ eyedropper Bittercube Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a mixing glass. Stir to chill and strain into coupe glass. Top with a twist of lemon oil, discarding the peel.
This delightful take on the classic Boulevardier currently graces the bar menu at Boone & Crockett in Milwaukee. Created by our guest – Milwaukee’s notable bar guru Michael McDonald – this cocktail offers up rich bourbon notes with a pleasant and lingering hint of coffee, cinnamon, and cocoa. The biting Campari element moves into the background to provide depth and a subliminal note of tart bitterness. Mix yourself up this delicious cocktail and be sure to check out Michael’s Flannel Pajamas, as well. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Layton Boulevard, Add to favorites