- 1½ oz. Lavender-Infused Gin*
- 1½ oz. Fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- ¼ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- the tiniest pinch of Salt
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a Mixing Glass. Stir gently for 10 seconds and strain into coupe glass. Do not garnish. Allow the cocktail to sit, undisturbed, for 60 seconds before drinking.
- *See our Lavender-Infused Gin recipe/video.
We enjoyed this delightful cocktail – which we had at Toronto’s Hoof Bar – so much that we reverse-engineered it so that we could enjoy it all summer long. We start with a lavender-infused gin which is so simple to create that once you mix the gin and lavender, it basically makes itself. The bright citrus notes are accentuated by the suggestion of salt and marry well with the botanicals of the gin and the lavender accents. A true gem. We enjoy this cocktail most at around 40-degrees, so we give it just the gentlest of stirs. Also, this is another cocktail which needs a minute to re-combobulate, so let it rest for 60 seconds before imbibing. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Lavender Hound, Add to favorites