- 2 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ oz Canton Ginger Liqueur
- 4 oz White Cranberry Juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a Cocktail Shaker. Strain into a Saucer Glass.
- Garnish with Swedish Fish and float bits of Fresh Mint or Cilantro.
The Koi Pond is a fun garden party drink that is a pond you can drink… and then eat the fish. It is a sweet refreshing cocktail that has a fun presentation that is easy to make and easy to drink. You could easily have so many of these that they’ll say that you drink like a fish, which would be true since your drinking from a fish pond. The Koi Pond is a perfect combination of tart and sweet from the cranberry juice with a little bite from the ginger liqueur.