High on the Hog2015-03-04
- 2 oz. Bacon-Infused Bourbon*
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ oz. Muscovado Simple Syrup**
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a mixing glass. Stir to chill and strain into a Rocks Glass over a fresh ice cube. Garnish with a fried cube of bacon which has been simmered in brown sugar.
- *See our Bacon-Infused Bourbon recipe/video.
- **See our Muscovado Simple Syrup recipe/video.
Here is another one of our fun takes on the classic Whiskey Sour. In this cocktail we use our Bacon-Infused Bourbon (capturing the rich bourbon flavor along with smoky bacon notes) in combination with the molasses-heavy Muscovado Simple Syrup (and its subtle floral, candied fruit, smoke, and toffee notes) – a perfect pairing with the sour/tart lemon. If you like this cocktail, check out the other drinks we make utilizing our Bacon-Infused Bourbon as well as those featuring the Muscovado Simple Syrup. Cheers!.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]High on the Hog, Add to favorites