- 3 oz Watermelon Juice* (or muddle 9 1” watermelon cubes)
- 2 oz Lemon Rum
- 1 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Shake the watermelon juice, lemon rum and sugar with ice in a Boston Shaker. Strain into a Kramer Glass.
- Garnish with Lemon Grass.
- For Pitcher or Watermelon Tap*
- 4 cups Watermelon Juice
- 3 cups Lemon Rum
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- *See our Watermelon Juice and Watermelon Tap recipe/video
A delicious summer-time drink! Though great in a single serving for your “single serving friends,” it is even better at a party and made for many in our watermelon tap. What is that? It is a watermelon that serves delicious daiquiris for everyone to enjoy. Self-serve auto-pilot in green skin that will put your party on cruise control to the fun zone.