- 2 oz. Plantation Pineapple Rum
- ¾ oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- ¾ oz. Maple Simple Syrup*
- 1 eyedropper Bittercube Blackstrap Bitters
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing tin. Shake to chill, double-strain into a coupe glass, and garnish with a thin lime wheel and 3 drops of the bitters.
- * Maple Simple Syrup
- ½ cup Simple Syrup
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- Whisk together, bottle, and store in the refrigerator.
Watch Jeff Cleveland as he creates his super-charged Daiquiri. Designed for Movida, this rich, flavor-packed cocktail is a perfect showcase for Plantation’s pineapple rum. The maple element and the molasses notes from the Bittercube Blackstrap bitters marry perfectly with the funky, subtly fruitful, rum. If you enjoy this concoction, be sure to check out Jeff’s “Above the Middle” cocktail. Cheers!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Interlocking Helixes, Add to favorites