Apple Jacks Nog2014-03-30
- 2 oz Apple Jacks Infused Applejack*
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- ½ oz Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg (or Pasteurized Liquid Egg)
- Add all ingredients, with ice, to a Cocktail Shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into an Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with grated (or powdered) Cinnamon.
- *See our Apple Jacks Infused Applejack recipe/video.
Rumor has it that this is what Santa sips as he guides his sleigh from roof-to-roof on Christmas eve. (And you thought his cherry-red cheeks were from the cold night’s air!…) But can you blame him? Rarely do you come across such a perfectly suited cocktail. You’ve got your alcohol (the base of any proper food pyramid), your sugared cereal (to keep him cheery and young-at-heart through the long lone night), and cream & egg (for flatulence & protein)! The Apple Jacks Nog is our fun version of the classic eggnog. The Apple Jacks Infused Applejack adds a crisp sweet cinnamon flavor to this classic holiday favorite and will warm your cockles whether you’re sliding down a chimney or into your LazyBoy.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Apple Jacks Nog, Add to favorites