Apple Jacks Coffee2014-04-13
- 1½ oz Apple Jacks Infused Applejack*
- ½ oz. liquid Sugar in the Raw (or 1 to 1½ sugar cubes)
- 4 oz Fresh Brewed Coffee
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- Pour the Applejack, Sugar, and Coffee into an Irish Coffee mug or small stemmed Wine Glass. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Whip the cream until it has doubled in volume and float atop the coffee.**
- Garnish with ground Nutmeg or Cinnamon.
- *See our Apple Jacks Infused Applejack recipe/video
- **See our video for tips on whipping the cream into a thickened, yet pourable state.
Not a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Then try our Apple Jacks Coffee instead! Both are part of a not-so-nourishing, but incredibly delicious breakfast. Cereal, cream, coffee, and booze! The CocktailDudes’ Quad-fecta! This concoction will wake and loosen you up at the same time! Inspired by the classic Irish Coffee, this drink utilizes our Apple Jacks-Infused Applejack in place of Irish whiskey, giving the cocktail a fun and lively dimension with its complex and sweet cinnamon flavor. Check out our other coffee cocktails (which include our Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee, Lucky Charmed Coffee, and, of course, the original Irish Coffee), as well as the other cocktails we mix-up utilizing the Apple Jacks-Infused Applejack.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Apple Jacks Coffee, Add to favorites