- 1½ oz. Pimm’s No. 1 Liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 Egg White (or 1½ oz. Liquid Egg White)
- 7 drops Bittercube Bolivar Bitters
- Add all ingredients (except the bitters) to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously without ice for 20-30 seconds. Add ice and shake to chill. Strain into a coupe glass and top with the bitters.
Our Pimm’s Sour utilizes grapefruit – a mild sour – which allows for the complex flavors of the Pimm’s to shine through. We enjoy it year-round (typically pairing it with a big bowl of salted nuts), but it is particularly pleasant during the holidays because its rich and velvety notes and hints of dried-fruit and caramel taste just like the Christmas. Enjoy!