- 2 oz Bourbon or Rye
- ¾ oz Blueberry Maple Syrup*
- 1 dash Angostura (or Fee Bros Whiskey Barrel Aged) Bitters
- Stir the bourbon (or rye), blueberry maple syrup, and bitters with ice in a Mixing Glass. Strain into an Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with some Blueberries.
- * Simmer 3/4 cup fresh Blueberries in 1 cup Maple Syrup for 2 minutes and let cool. Remove the Blueberries and refrigerate. Reserve these Blueberries for the garnish.
The Blueberry Manhattan, What? That’s crazy talk! It was inspired by a doughnut of all things. I know what you thinking, what is with these guys making everything that has to do with breakfast into a cocktail… especially breakfast cereals. This cocktail was inspired by the Blueberry Maple Bourbon doughnut we had in Portland and its simply an amazing cocktail that is made with Blueberry Maple Syrup.